Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58

Thread: the importance of sex...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    how is it?

    ------------------
    ....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...


    The Sonic Lounge

    RESONANCE2000

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How is it important? I would imagine the future of the human race depends on it. As for me... It's not. It's just a way of passing the time, I guess. Like watching TV and going to the movies on saturdays. Not the same, obviously. The difference being a large screen, a TV screen and no screen at all. Well, there could be a screen, of course. If you're into that sort of thing.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In a capialistic society it is very important..look at all the jobs created because of it...Hollywood thrives on it...look at all the jobs at CDC...the condom industry...research for STD cures...batteries to run all those electronic "toys" LOL..and the list goes on and on...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yeah, toys! Leave it to mum to come up with such a clinical approach to the subject. LOL! Hey, have you ever seen the pictures of the cybersex disc drives? I sent them out to everyone at the time. Robin will know what I mean. wink They're real, you know. Maybe I can find them again, but I'm afraid to search. There's some sick, twisted things going around on the internet. Even for my taste. Even for your taste. Although...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is from Time/Europe, last year. It's a fun read.

    I cannot fully describe to you the absolute repulsiveness of the sexual aid I was given ? both because this is a family magazine and because the English language is not equipped for the task. It was supposed to be a disembodied part of a woman, but it was more like part of a really expensive Halloween outfit to which someone had haphazardly taped a lock of Dweezil Zappa's hair. It felt like wet latex, smelled like wet latex and looked like something Sigmund Freud might have used to make a very twisted point. I figured it was designed for men without hands.

    The device plugged into an electrical outlet and came with suction cups. This frightened me even more than the Zappa hair until the people from SafeSexPlus explained that I was supposed to stick the suction cups on my computer monitor once the "cyberdildonics box" popped up. This box could be made darker or lighter by Alexa's controlling the box on her screen and would make my latex gizmo vibrate at higher or lower frequencies depending on how much light she decided to give me. I don't know what sexual experience was supposed be replicated by a vibrating disembodied female body part, but I didn't want any part of it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I was at Best Buy tonight getting my CD rom replaced by a dvd rom..I asked about the product you mentioned..How come they looked at me like I was nuts???Poor Robin ran for the tv department pulling at her hair..said she would never go shopping with me again..sniff..

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    where would we be with out it? *LOL*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bah! AMATEURS! We'll go buy some teledildonics or whatever and stick it to them! Literally! I know how and where. We'll do it after we have put the squeeze on your daughter with the doubtful credit balance. We feel a bit destructive tonight. SOMETHING'S GOTTA GIVE!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gosh Lefty..you certainly are not as uptight as the other guy...LETS GO SHOPPING>>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm still working out how those things work. I think you need a desktop computer for it. biggrin

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •